*This is a Vinyl LP*
Release Date: 2018
Label: Sundazed Music
Side A – Rock-O-Rama A Go-Go!
- The Syd Dale Orchestra – The Hell Raisers
- Perez Prado – Mamma A Go-Go
- Rocky Roberts & The Airedales – The Bird Is The Word
- Whit Boyd – Hot Blooded Woman
- Lee Dowell – Don’t Make Me Mad
- The Penny Arcade – The Wild Scene
- The E-Types – Put The Clock Back On The Wall
- Bit ‘A Sweet – Is It On – Is It Off
- The Jaybirds – The Right Kind
Side B – Psychedelic Hippie Freak Out!
- Joe Bisko / Attila Galamb – Beware Of The 4-D Witch
- Alan Hawkshaw – The Action Scene
- Raul and the Revelations – A Sweet Sickness
- Mandarin Gate With Chris Martell – It’s A Revolution Mother
- Jim Hughes – Soorangi
- The Group – Bummer
- Various – Musical Mutiny Trailer
- The Love Generation – Different Now
Side C – Sleazy Swinging Sounds From The Sick Sick Sixties!
- John Barry & His Orchestra – Swinging City (Mood Three)
- Robert Farnon – Johnny’s Dive
- Bob Freedman and His Orchestra – Strip Blues
- Johnny Hawksworth – Jane Bond Theme
- John Barry & His Orchestra – Mood One
- Various – A Taste Of Flesh Opening Credit Theme
- The Tony Harrison Trio – Hot Blooded Woman Incidental Music
- Various – My Brother’s Wife Opening Credit Theme
- Armando Sciascia – Easy Macumba
- Various – Hot Thrills Warm Chills Opening Credit Theme
Side D – Deliriously Demented Ditties!
- Betty Dickson – Shanty Tramp
- The Huntington Astronauts – Yipes Stripes
- Billy Lee Riley – Speed Lovers
- Lee Dowell – (Be A) Black Belt
- The Ladybirds – At The Blue Bunny
- Tony & et Cetra – I Want A Woman
- John Gabriel – Love Cool
- Neil Patrick – Love Goddess
- Meg Myles The Female Of The Species
TURN ONTO TITILLATING, TANTALIZING, DITTIES FROM THE SICK, SICK SIXTIES!
Take an auditory trip through a wacky world of oddball and obscure “classick” exploitation cinema soundtracks from the 1960s and early 1970s, presented by one of the most beloved genre film video companies of all time… Something Weird! Two LPs chock-full of oddities and earworms with great sets of liners and track by track factoids!
Something Weird Video was founded in 1990 by Mike Vraney in Seattle, Washington. He was inspired by his teenage job as a theater projectionist. His love for the obscure films that never made it to video prompted him to transfer hundreds of ancient reels of film to VHS and DVD. The company specializes in exploitation/sexploitation films of the ’30s through the ’70s. Iconic purveyors of the lost and the strange, Something Weird Video, have partnered with Modern Harmonic to bring you 2LPs of the greatest songs and soundbites from their voluminous catalog of filth and general grindhouse fodder. Truly Something Weird indeed.